Friday 13 January 2023

Brightest Beauty Card

I was thrilled to see an Australian stamp set in last year's mini catalogue, as most of the stamp sets are very Americanised and are not always suitable. When I saw the Australian wattle, I knew I had to purchase this one. I also loved that it came with dies as well, as I didn't fancy fussy cutting this one out by hand.

I did the traditional wattle colours for my card, but will try some different colours down the track for the flowers. My card is simple enough that it can be used for any occasion.


Products used

 
Stamps: Brightest beauty
Dies: Golden beauty
Cardstock: Whisper white & gold metallic specialty paper
DSP: Tasty treats
Inks: Garden green & daffodil delight 
Sentiment: True beauty 
Embellishments: Brushed metallic gold dots & linen thread
 

No comments: