Sunday 15 January 2023

Beautiful Angled Scalloped Tri-Fold Wedding Card

I have been wanting to try my hand at the angle tri-fold cards for a little while now, as I have seen many of these amazing cards on the web. I also wanted my card to be a tall slimline card that fits nicely into a DL envelope. I have made more complicated cards in the past, so I was sure this one wouldn't be too difficult to master. 

I decided to make a wedding/engagement card, so I could use a new 'congrats' sentiment die I purchased recently...sorry it is not a SU die. I used one of my favourite colour combinations and kept the design fairly simple. The hardest part of the card was doing the scalloped edge around the whole card (except the bottom) and getting the angles correct.

I also added a different DSP design to the inside left and right sides and the back of the card which I didn't take a photo of...sorry! This helped to cover the bottom edge of the scalloped pieces, so the card looked much cleaner. There is no stamping on this card, as I often like to use different die cuts instead.

I made quite a few of these cards all in different colour combinations and sizes, and will share them down the track.


Products used

 
Dies: Stitched be mine, wonderful floral, cherry blossoms
Punch: Itty bitty accents flower
Cardstock: Whisper white, pool party, real red & flirty flamingo
DSP: From my heart & silver glimmer
Sentiment: congrats die (non SU)
Embellishments: Silver rhinestones & white pearls

No comments: