Sunday 8 January 2023

Adorable Owls Card

Today's card is is a night version of the owl card I previously posted.

For the background, I used the night sky paper from the twinkle twinkle DSP. I cut a large circle and used another piece of white card stock underneath and stamped a moon (from Lavinia Stamps) in that space.

I used stampin blends to colour my owl, making sure I used light and dark shades. The branch and leaves were die cut using the apple blossoms dies. I assembled the card and added a handmade sentiment that I created myself.

I love how this card turned out and the moon adds the brightness the card needed.


Products used

 
Stamps: Adorable owls & moon (non SU)
Dies: Apple blossoms, circle & banner
Cardstock: Night of navy, whisper white, early espresso & mossy meadow
Inks: Memento black & seaside spray
Stampin blends: Crumb cake, SU100, SU300, seaside spray & mango melody
DSP: Twinkle twinkle
Sentiment: made myself (non SU)

No comments: