Friday 13 January 2023

Adorable Owls Birthday Card

I think the tree rings embossing folder and coordinating dies pair perfectly with the adorable owls stamps, as the owls are just the right size and fit nicely into the tree ring holes. I will be promoting both of these products at my next club night...so girls, prepare for cuteness overload!

The owls did take a little time to colour and cut for this card, so if anyone wants to make this card, then you'll need some patients!

I am so glad that I kept a couple of older bird stamps sets (bird banter and hello love) as the sentiments from these are perfect to use with the owls and gives you a few more options for your cards. I used the 'A little birdie told me' stamp for the front of the card, and 'It was your birthday' stamp for the inside of the card.


Products used

 
Stamps: Adorable owls
Dies: Tree Rings & word bubbles
Embossing Folder: Tree Rings
Cardstock: Early espresso, basic black & whisper white
Inks: Early espresso, memento black, verso mark & white embossing powder
Stampin blends: Crumb cake, SU300 & granny apple green
Sentiment: Hello love

No comments: