Tuesday 10 January 2023

Adorable Owls Birthday Card

I saw a beautiful card that Madeleine Mrotzek made using the rays of light stamp set and wanted to give it a go myself.

For the background, I used my blender brushes to add the rainbow ink colours to the stamp, making sure I started off with the lightest colour first (yellow). This gave a nice subtle feel to the stamp image.

For the owl and balloon I used my stampin blends to colour and then fussy cut them both.


Products used

 
Stamps: Adorable owls, bird banter & rays of light
Dies: So many stars
Punch: Banner
Cardstock: Whisper white & basic black
Inks: Memento black, daffodil delight, peekaboo peach, blushing bride, flirty flamingo, highland heather, balmy blue, pool party, pear pizzazz, verso mark & white embossing powder
Markers: Basic black, smoky slate, tahitian tide & pumpkin pie
Sentiment: Bird banter

No comments: