Saturday 13 January 2024

Timeless Arrangements Thank You Card

I have a clean and simple card to share which uses the 'Timeless Arrangements' dies. As the name suggests it doesn't take too much time to arrange the die-cuts. 

I first created my background with two lots of DSP and went for an angled design to add a bit of interest. I used 3 of the flower die-cuts in different colours and layered them on top of each other and then added my sentiment on top. Lastly, I added some flowers and a bit of bling...card done in no time!



Products used

 
Stamps: Timeless arrangements
Dies: Timeless arrangements
Tools: Itty bitty accents punch pack
Cardstock: Whisper white
DSP: Heart and home & colour theory
Inks: Smoky slate
Sentiment: Timeless arrangements 
Embellishments: White pearls

 

No comments: