Monday 8 January 2024

Holly Jolly Christmas Card

Oh wow, I have just realised it has been ten months since I last put up a post. Apologies for not posting sooner, but to be honest life has just been very busy. One of my new years resolutions is to get back into the swing of things with my crafting this year.

I know Christmas is over, but thought I should at least share one Chrissy card. It is an older card that I made some years ago and is a very simple to make. It uses the 'Holly Jolly Layers' stamp set.


Products used

 
Stamps: Holly jolly layers
Dies: Layering circles
Tools: Lucky stars embossing folder, banner punch & round corner punch
Cardstock: Whisper white, kraft and basic black
DSP: Pocket full of posies
Inks: Real red & garden green
Sentiment: Holly jolly layers 
Embellishments: Black stitched ribbon & red rhinestones

 

No comments: