Monday 8 January 2024

Cheerful Daisies Thank You Card

The cheerful daisies dies are one of my favourite die sets in the current annual catalogue. I have made a heap of cards with these dies and will share them over the coming months.

This card is one of my favourite cards I made. I love all the foliage and the colours I used. We made this cards for one of my stamp club nights last year.



Products used

 
Stamps: Handwritten
Dies: Cheerful daisies, wonderful floral framelits, splendid stems, boho indigo, succulent framelits & stitched rectangles
Tools: Banner punch
Cardstock: Whisper white, basic black, lemon lolly, lemon lime twist, granny apple green & gumball green
Inks: Smoky slate, verso mark & white embossing powder
Sentiment: Banner banter 
Embellishments: Black rhinestones

 

No comments: