Sunday 18 December 2022

Tidings & Trimmings Christmas Card

I think my favourite Christmas DSP of all time would have to be the 'Tidings of Christmas' paper. I just love the colours and the patterns of this paper. The DSP looks best when it is used with minimal embellishments to really bring out the detail in the paper.

I was inspired by a card that Teneale Williams did for a sketch challenge, but used completely different products altogether. I love the simplicity of this card and how the sentiments pop against the light background.


Products used

 
Stamps: Peace & joy
Dies: Christmas trimmings
Cardstock: Whisper white & evening evergreen
Inks: Real red
DSP:
Tidings of Christmas
Sentiment: Peace & joy stamp set, and non SU Christmas word die
Embellishments: Linen thread, and mini red Christmas bells

No comments: