Saturday 31 December 2022

Grunge Water Colour Thank You Card

I have been wanting to dabble in proper water colour paints on cards for a while now, but never owned a paint set to do so. My kids recently bought me a large 'Winsor & Newton' set for my birthday, so now I have all the tools I need to give it a go.

I was very eager to test out some of the colours and found the perfect card to case from Iris Huber. This card has such a bright and summery feel to it, and it makes me happy just looking at it. The water colour paints are so much brighter than I thought they would, which I absolutely love and the orange really pops on this white background.



Products used

 
Stamps: Dictionary & gorgeous grunge
Dies: Non SU
Cardstock: Whisper white, & water colour paper
Inks: Basic black, versa mark, white embossing powder & water colour paints (non SU)
Sentiment: Petite pairs
Embellishments: Linen thread & enamel dots

 

No comments: