Saturday 4 February 2023

Sketch Challenge Card

Since Valentine's Day is only 10 days away, I am sharing a card that will be suitable for the ocassion. I made this card for a sketch challenge for one of my up-line meetings I attended. We are always given either a sketch or colour challenge to complete and bring along to the meeting to share with everyone. I really loved this sketch challenge as it was my style of card I like to make. 

For the tag component, I was inspired by one that Madeleine Mrotzek made, but used different colours and changed the sentinment. Madeleine is very talented and makes stunning cards and tags and she often uses beautiful rainbow colours in her work.


Sketch challenge
 

Products used

 
Stamps: Painter's palette
Dies: Tailor made tags, wreath builder, sports event, sunflower & cherry blossom
Punch: Banner
Cardstock: Whisper white, pool party, real red & blushing bride
DSP: Snail mail & gold specialty paper
Inks: blushing bride, verso mark & white embossing powder
Sentiment: Sealed with love 
Embellishments: White linen thread (non SU)

 

No comments: