Friday 19 August 2022

Kindest Gnomes Christmas Card

Today I have another cute little gnome card that uses the 'Gnomes Dies'.

The background tree paper is from the 'Rings of Love' DSP, which is a free sale-a-bration item if you spend $90 on products before 31 August. The sentiment is from another stamp set I own (not SU) and same with the stitched edge dies I used to create the snow layers. 

In regards to the little arms and hands I made for this gnome, I used three lots of dies from the 'Spellbinders Shopping Spree" die set. They are a perfect size for this little guy and very easy to create. I also shared another way to make the little arms and hands using other stamping up products, which you can see my original post here.


Products used

 
Dies: Gnomes & tree rings
Cardstock: Whisper white, crumb cake, poppy parade, soft seafoam, basic black, pacific point & blush blossom
DSP: Rings of love & celebrations
Sentiment: Other (non SU)
 

No comments: