Saturday 6 August 2022

Happiness Abounds Card

So my favourite products in the new annual catalogue is definitely the 'Happiness Abounds' stamp set and matching dies, as well as the coordinating DSP. I love how the dies fit perfectly to cut out the beautiful flowers on 4 sheets of the DSP. I really hope Stampin Up continue to make their DSP coordinate perfectly with dies for all future products, as this just give another option to making super quick cards...specially suitable for time-poor people.

I have seen many teacup designs recently using these lovely flowers, so decided to make a few quick cards using this process. I don't have the new teacup bundle, nor am I going to purchase it, as I already have the 'A Nice Cuppa' stamp set with the coordinating dies which I prefer. This card can be used for many occasions.

Products used

 
DSP: hues of happiness
Stamps: a nice cuppa
Scalloped edge:
penned flowers dies
Sentiment: a nice cuppa
Embellishments: brights enamel shapes
 

No comments: