Saturday 6 April 2024

Awash in Beauty Birthday Card

Stampin Up bring out lovely DSP all the time. I am enjoying the 'Awash in Beauty' DSP at the moment, it has a lovely watercolour look and feel to it. I particularly like the sheets with these pink ball flowers, however they do require a lot of fussy cutting as there are no coordinating dies for this DSP.

For this card I cut a lot of the pink ball flowers and different shades of green leaves, then bunched them together and added a linen thread bow. I used a frame to tuck the flowers behind and added my sentiment and pearls to finish off the card.



Products used

 
Dies: Stitched rectangular dies & handpicked framelits
Tools: 3D timeworn type embossing folder
Cardstock: Whisper white
DSP: Awash in beauty
Inks: Crumb cake
Sentiment: Stake your claim
Embellishments: White pearls & linen thread
 

No comments: