Friday 16 September 2022

Perfectly Penciled Birthday Card

I have one of my up-line meetings tonight, and have made the below card for our colour challenge. Whilst these colours scream Christmas to me, I decided not to go down that path and create a birthday card instead. 

I was inspired by one of the cards in the current annual catalogue on page 119, and made some subtle changes to make it my own. I used the 'Perfectly Penciled' DSP, and coloured one of the larger bunches of flowers with my blender pens, then fussy cut the whole bunch by hand.....yes this took time and lots of patients!

 

Products used

 
Cardstock: Whisper white & basic black
Inks: Versa mark & white embossing powder
Stampin blends: Evening evergreen, soft succulent & sweet sorbet
DSP: Perfectly penciled
Sentiment: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Embellishments: Black enamel dots (not SU)


No comments: