Friday 7 January 2022

Snailed It All Occasions Card

I absolutely love the 'Snailed It' stamp set and coordinating dies, but am sad that SU retired this set so quickly. This is one of those sets that I will continue to use and will keep for quite some time. This set always makes me smile, and since I still post many cards by snail mail, it is the perfect set to use.

I cased the below card from Jeanna Bohanon, however I didn't want to have a card as long as hers, so made some changes to shorten it. I also changed the sentiment, but used similar colours as I really like the rainbow effect on cards.




 

1 comment:

Barb R. said...

What a super cute card! I was disappointed they discontinued this set as well and will ALSO keep using it! Always smiling when making cards with this one. ; )