Thursday 12 June 2014

2nd Colour Challenge!

When I was given the below colour challenge in one of my upline classes, I first thought the five colours would be very wishy washy together, however I was pleasantly surprised that the two cards I made came up well.


The first card would make a great baby card and the second card was cased from Jenni Pauli another designer that I like to follow, unfortunately there is no translation button on her blog, which makes it a little hard to understand what she is saying, but her work is stunning.




2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Super Cute!!!

TeriJean said...

Adorable! On the first card, how did you do the branch? I think I can figure out everything else, just not sure about that part. You do beautiful work, Jacquii! Love these colors together, too.