Sunday 2 August 2015

Simple Fathers Day Cards

Today, I have a couple more easy fathers day cards to show you.

The card below uses mostly retired Stampin Up products and a couple of other products as well. The base is crumb cake, and the ruler paper is from the "fan fair" designer series set. I used midnight muse card stock for the word "dad" and the torn corrugated look under the ruler paper which was made using my crimper tool. The tools were made using "My Favourite Things - Tool Charms Die Set" (not SU) on early espresso and brushed silver card stock. Lastly a couple of screw brads (not SU) were added to finish the card off.


This card I cased from Amy Kolling, and the only real difference to Amy's card is that I used a different sentiment, buttons and my woodgrain embossing folder is slightly different.


No comments: