Would you like to gradually build up your stamp and craft collection?
Earn free Stampin Up products?
Receive free catalogues for a whole year?
Learn new project ideas or techniques every couple of months?
If you answered yes to these questions, then my stamp club is the club for you.
I currently have limited spots available in my stamp club (6 people per club). If you are interested in coming along once every 2 months to socialise with people who share the same interest and to make a few projects then please read on.
How it works:
There is no cost to join the club, but you are simply required to spend a minimum of $50 + shipping on Stampin' Up! products every two months for one year (total minimum cost is $300 + Shipping per year).
What you get:
- Free catalogues – The annual catalogue and all holiday or special catalogues are supplied free of charge;
- A class every 2 months where you will make anywhere from 1 to 3 projects absolutely free of charge. Refreshments will also be provided;
- Learn how to use current and upcoming products in the classes and enjoy the company of others who share the same interest;
- Be the Hostess. Once in the year you will be the hostess and earn all the rewards that go with that title. You will qualify for at least $50 of free product of your choice. You can also choose to spend in the exclusive hostess only area of the catalogue. Your sales have every opportunity to be much higher.
- A $5 discount on each and every additional class of mine that you would like to do.
- A gift from me for each club member (gift may consist of retired and/or current products).
My stamp club will commence 7 February 2014, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the club.